Old Dolina plan / city map / old street names

This forum is for english-speaking visitors.
Disscussions only in English.
English is NOT forbidden in other forums of Message Board. Those visitors who don't understand ukrainian and speak english well can communicate in this forum.
Відповісти
Mariola
Контактна інформація:

Old Dolina plan / city map / old street names

Повідомлення Mariola » 11.07.2017 11:18

Hello,

Would somebody by able to give me a link to some webpage where I could find a city map of Dolina with street names used around World War II ?
Or maybe some of you knows what is now the name of street (or mayb eit was a city district?) that used to be called Hucakil (Husakov?) or Kantorilka (Kantorovka?) It's in the old part of Dolina. I only know that to get there you have to turn by the old Synagogue and go straight...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mariola

vanya
Адміністратор
Адміністратор
Контактна інформація:

Re: Old Dolina plan / city map / old street names

Повідомлення vanya » 18.07.2017 12:01

Hi Mariola,

Some good news for you: san with help of his friend found cadastral map of the old part of the city. They are in progress finding out some info for you and hopefully will update you soon.

Mariola
Контактна інформація:

Re: Old Dolina plan / city map / old street names

Повідомлення Mariola » 18.07.2017 12:30

Thank you vanya. And san, of course ;) .
In the meantime I made some research too , and most probably the place I'm looking for is here, in the street on the right, up past the cross.
https://www.google.pl/maps/@48.9616436, ... 312!8i6656
Unfortunately, this is also one of the very few places where google streetview did not arrive :( Bad luck.
If this is the place, there should be an old unfinished house over there, standing there for over 70years now.

I will be delighted to see what san found out :D and of course I'd love to have a scan of this map :D

Thank you guys :mrgreen:

Відповісти

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 2 гостей