Welcome to forums of Dolyna!

This forum is for english-speaking visitors.
Disscussions only in English.
English is NOT forbidden in other forums of Message Board. Those visitors who don't understand ukrainian and speak english well can communicate in this forum.
Гість

Повідомлення Гість » 09.09.2006 12:34

lud065 писав:hello,

I am French and I retrieval information on this area which can help me? thank you to you.

Bonjour, :D

Do you know this link : http://www.sbedif.if.ua/aedif/Dolyna_co ... rofile.pdf

Interesting !!!

Best regards
Pavlo

Lesya
Частий гість
Частий гість
Контактна інформація:

wikipedia

Повідомлення Lesya » 30.09.2006 19:55

Vanya,

It was an excellent idea to publish the link on wikipedia! It will help many people to find some information in English about Dolyna.
I can not help to find relatives ... I'm too far away. Perhaps I will be helpful in answering some questions about tourism, etc. I got a positive experiance with hotels and taxi service in Dolyna :) while visiting 3 years ago.

It's so great your page is still on! Sorry... I didn't post here for a while. Sometimes life is getting too busy :)

Гість

Повідомлення Гість » 14.10.2006 21:29

My father was born in Dolina in 1919. Do you have any photos of the Old Dolina?

jo
Я тут недавно...
Я тут недавно...
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення jo » 15.09.2007 21:50

I think it's great forum 'couse now I know some important things about Dolyna from here. I'm going to visit "Valley" :) next month, but yet not for sure. Me, my friends and couple of responsible (of age) people are doing next project relative polish-ukrainian relationship. We are from Krakow and we're involved in doing great job for extending traditions, habits, etc.
we've already finished our first idea named "Budujemy Mogilanskie Podedworze". It was brilliant experience and now we hope that project about the Ukraine will be as successfull as the first was. i'm holding my thumbs to travel to Dolyna.
see you soon.

Rona
Частий гість
Частий гість
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Rona » 17.09.2007 22:02

Does your new project relate to our city? Do you have relatives here? It’s nice to hear that some group of people is doing such a good research about the polish-ukrainian relationship.
Welcome to Dolyna.

jo
Я тут недавно...
Я тут недавно...
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення jo » 22.09.2007 17:42

our project was accepted. we will visit Dolyna on November 12th and stay for a week.I don't have any relative there. Co-ordinators choose that place and i think they had a reason. we'll abide at pilgrim's house. Maybe someone knows where that is? the most important thing in project is to get to know something about your culture and habits.
Dolyna is not our only purpose. we want to see Lviv and some other cities. like i said we are a group of young teenagers. we want to know what is like in there and meet ukrainian neighbours. i hope you want to meet us too.

Rona
Частий гість
Частий гість
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Rona » 26.09.2007 23:22

I think the pilgrim's house is in we call Old Dolyna but I'm not sure of it. Of course Dolyna has a lot of places to see. You can read about it on this forum. Lviv is very old city. You'll find some interesting places there too.

jo
Я тут недавно...
Я тут недавно...
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення jo » 06.10.2007 22:02

i have a question for citizens of Dolyna... Does someone know the dancing group named "Dżerelce"? it's quite important so please answer me as soon as possible. thanks in advance.
Востаннє редагувалось 28.10.2007 20:33 користувачем jo, всього редагувалось 1 раз.

Rona
Частий гість
Частий гість
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Rona » 08.10.2007 04:12

I know about the dancing group named "Dżerelce" but this group is from Morshyn Lviv region. You can visit web site if you can read Ukrainian.
http://www.dzerelce.org.ua

vanya
Адміністратор
Адміністратор
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення vanya » 08.10.2007 13:55

"Dzherelce" is very common name here, in Western Ukraine. It could be two or more dancing groups with such name. Personally I don't know about the one from Dolyna.
Служу українському народові

Повернутись до “In English”

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 2 гостей